A Collection of Creative Print Ads
It’s incredibly easy to ignore adverts – we’re exposed to them hundreds of times throughout the day, so we’ve all got used to tuning them out. That’s why, if you’re creating a print advert, you have to keep in mind that you need to be creative in order to get attention.
Unexpected imagery and out-of-the-ordinary situations can help to draw attention to the advert itself, and being able to tell the story behind the product succinctly and in as few words as possible helps to ensure that the advert is read. Simply listing the features of a product is very rarely enough to get people interested in it – print adverts need to do a good job of piquing interest and using a bit of creativity can go a long way here.
To help give you some inspiration, we’ve brought together a collection of some truly creative, interesting and thought-provoking print adverts. We hope you find the collection enjoyable, and if you find any creative print ads that you think should also be included, please do let us know in the comments.
Here on DesignWebKit you can find other examples of print ads:
- The Art of Print Ads: 50 Catchy Designs
- 50 Amazing Brochure Design Examples to Get Your Inspiration Out
- Trick-or-Treating: 36 Halloween Print Ads to Scare You
1. Pymes Magazine: Pen
2. VW: Hedgehog
3. Lar Center: Dining Room
4. Lego: Goldfish
5. Curtin University: Guitar
6. Forbes Magazine: Puppets
7. Sky Company Parachuting: Wind
8. Mini: Clubvan
9. Marmite: Elves
10. Parit: Chilli
11. Nove Navigation System: Gotham
12. 3M Lint Roller: Cat
13. The Cape Times: William
14. 3M Post-It: Making difference, Boss
15. Volkswagen: VW Crossfox: Giraffe
16. McDonald’s: Extra large coffee
17. Fitvibe: Exercise
18. Omino bianco: Jeans
19. PlayStation: Beach Grenade
20. San Francisco Zoo: Penguin
Are there any examples of creative print adverts that you think should be included in our roundup? Let us know in the comments.