The AS3Dmod Tutorial
This tutorial is intended to help you understand the basics of AS3Dmod – a cross-engine modifier library for creating 3d animations in Flash and AS3. AS3Dmod currently works with Papervision3d, Away3d, Sandy3d and Alternativa3d. This tutorial features examples in Papervision3D. Here you will find answers to the following topics:
- how to integrate AS3Dmod with the Flash 3d engines
- how the modifier stack works
- how to create and apply modifiers
- how to animate the modifier properties
- how to use the collapse feature
API docs and demo are also available.