Hello web designers, developers, bloggers and everyone who’s reading this now!
Here on DesignWebKit we’re always looking for your web design related articles, skillful tutorials, eye-catching showcases and fresh innovative ideas. So if your post meets the following requirements we’ll be glad to publish it:
– We’d like your article to have 500 words minimum. It’s not a crucial moment, but you do need to say something meaningful in your article so that readers would understand your point.
– We appreciate guest authors writing series of articles. Thus you’ll engage with more people and will keep them coming back for more. Not to mention the reputation that you’ll build for yourself in a certain field of knowledge (our blog utilizes Google Authorship tags and therefore search engines will associate your name with a certain field of design knowledge).
– Please include at least 5 JPG images with source links to illustrate the article or 20+ items if it is a list/showcase. Send images in a zip file.
– All pictures have to be exactly 600px wide if they are horizontally oriented. If they’re vertically oriented, they should be at least 500px tall.
– We don’t approve posts with duplicate content (i.e. the content that’s been published somewhere before). Please do not even try that old trick, we check each post manually.
– Check your posts for spelling & grammar errors. We only approve well-written copies and reject the bad ones.
– Please make sure that you have a Gravatar account with a picture.
We allow some contextual text links from the article body, but only in case they’re highly relevant to the topic and aren’t meant for SEO! We reserve the right to remove the links that our editorial board will consider to be spammy or irrelevant. In this case we will notify the author beforehand in case some of the links will be removed from the post.
We also allow 1-2 text links pointing to your website or social media profiles from the “about the author” section. You may have maximum of 2 links, out of which the 1st may point to your website (use your company/brand name or your URL – like domainname.com – as an anchor text for your backlink) and the 2nd will be your social media link. It’s pretty simple.
If all of the above works fine for you please use the contact form below and we will be in touch shortly.